Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Siemens condenser tumble drier (WT46E385GB) but the

I have a Siemens condenser tumble drier (WT46E385GB) but the handle to open the door has just broken off and supergulueing it hasn't fixed it. I can jam open the door with a screw driver but obviously need it fixed as have to look after three children on my own. Where /how do i go about getting a new front door?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I attach a illustrated parts diagram, let me know which parts you need and I will source a supplier for you ~ Ian

~~ http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/WT46E385GB/30#/tab-spare-section-3 ~~

If you go to page three its all there

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not 100% sure but i assume the only parts i need are 308 (the ring) and 302 (the handle ) as that is where the break is? Is this Siemens website not the supplier?

yes you can order them directly from Siemens if you want and likely this would be the best idea for you. Could I therefore ask that you rate my advice to you, this allows me to close down the job on the system whilst allowing you to ask further questions if needed. Thanks for the question ~ Ian