Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My hotpoint HAE 60 needs the timer front part attached as we

My hotpoint HAE 60 needs the timer front part attached as we took it off but cannot remember the wiring!! Please advise
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you give me a little more information, what is it that you actually need. Are you referring to the four wires that go on the back of the timer/programmer? If so what colour are the four wires that you have got?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there are four wires: red with two connectors, black & blue wires on the same connector, and the white wire with one connector.

when i took the front panel off and swapped the ceramic which had smashed, I forgot to take a picture of the wiring on the back of the timer.

so i'm trying to find out where the four wires go on the four tabs on the timer?

If you want I can send you some pictures

OK understand what you are after now ~ leave it with me and I'll see if I can get the diagram ~ Ian

OK here we go ~~ you have written on the back of the timer the following number or number letter combinations ~~ 1, 1A, N, L ~~ connections are as follows ~~

1 = Single wire 1 spade connector white

1A = Red

L = Red

N = 2 wires I spade black/blue

Would you now kindly rate the information given using the smiley faces below, once done I can close the job down on the system whilst allowing you to ask further questions if required ~ thanks for the question. Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your support!

L and N are printed on.

The others are not printed on.

Please advise!

Many thanks.

Is it a Schrack relay next to the two unmarked tags?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a Relay of some sort ("HF115F-Q").

picture

picture of pcb

thanks

Your first picture above showing relay facing downwards with terminals below relay ~~ the left hand terminal is 1 (white cable) whilst the right hand one is 1a (red) ~~ that should complete your refit, would you therefore rate my service below, this allows you further questions on a free of charge basis whilst allowing shut the job down on the system ~ Kind regards ~ Ian