Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a delonghi esam 5600 and have just tried to install

I have a delonghi esam 5600 and have just tried to install a new power board. When I turn it on all the lights on the front panel light up but nothing else happens. whats wrong? with the old board neither heater gets hot and it just says heating up .

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I can see three different power boards and four different facia boards ~ which board have you fitted? ie part number of the new board vs old board?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi sorry to be a while coming back

part nos as follows

old board

has 1 in a circle, then 10 10 and procond electronica ********** on top

new

has 2 in a circle then 1042 and procond electonica ********** on top

old board has

cod procond ********* and cod de delonghi ********** on underside

new board has

underside being where the printed circuit is etched out

does this make it more helpful / hopeful ??!

OK I need the full model number and its serial number. Can you then give me that list again but put a # ***** in front of the number ie #1234 the system picks the numbers up and think you are trying to send me your phone number. Can you give me the manufacturers part number for the power board you had sent, not the pcb or label number on the pcb.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

now i feel really stupid. m/c was sold to me as a #5600 and looks like a #5600 but now ive looked underneath it is marked as a 5500t. So im guessing its totally the wrong board anyway. is there anything i should know before buying a power board for a #5500t?

Can you leave it with me for the evening and I will get you the info that you need as soon as I can. Where did you get the replacement board from ? _ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi

it came from 4delonghi..co supplied by connect distribution ...

OK that's fine can you give me the 50 part number that they recode the manufacturers part numbers with or have you got the original delonghi number ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi #del5213211881 but surely this is the wrong board now i have a model 5500 t?

OK that's fine can you give me the 50 part number that they recode the manufacturers part numbers with or have you got the original delonghi number ? ~ I have just had a look on the Connections site, there are 5 different power boards listed for this model dependent on the software version ~ be useful if you could give me the serial number too.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

part no on existing board is #5213212691 procond no is #454111086

OK the connect part number for that stated above is ~ 5045 1789 11852 I am assuming that this is the faulty original board partno?
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.