George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

CANNOT RESTORE FILTER MODEL AWZ410 ?

CANNOT RESTORE FILTER MODEL AWZ410 ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Can you tell me why the filter needed to be removed?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

appliance did not expel water on completion of wash so decided to check filter which was clear so twisted filter and removed but cannot return

got some help but helper also failed

Ok, look on the side of the filter that you are trying to replace; there is a locating piece.... Look also on the filter housing that you are about to put the filter into.. there is a slot for the locating piece... align the two, push inwards until the threads meet, and then turn...

Let me know if you still have problems