Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an American Beko fridge freezer, any time I open the

Customer Question

I have an American Beko fridge freezer, any time I open the freezer section the control panel starts flashing and beeping. I have to hit the box at the top of the freezer to make it stop. I have had the engineer out twice already to try and fix this problem, works for a short while then the problem starts again. Please please help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ when you talk about the box on the top are you talking about the main pcb cover or the top door hinge cover?