KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a beko double oven dbdm223x. yesterday the display has

i have a beko double oven dbdm223x. yesterday the display has started to flash very quickly and also makes a very fast and annoying beeping noise. the oven still works but none of the buttons give any response when pressed. have tried switching off but still no good. please help as the beeping sound is driving us crazy!! Thanks,Donald.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi Donald, welcome to Just answer... how old is it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Was purchased in 2013 from currys.

OK, have you already tried this : Unplug the oven then plug it back after 5 minutes and press & hold the + key for 15 seconds... let me know if it still beeps and flashes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still beeping....

OK, try to press the - button for several seconds ... let me know if still you are unable to set the clock and the buttons are flashing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still the same.

OK, the timer/clock assembly is not responding and is faulty ... you will have to replace it, a new one will cost around £45+ labor__________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks