KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a belling induction hob and one of the hobs is flashing

I have a belling induction hob and one of the hobs is flashing I presume a fault code E4 and does not work! The manual does not refer to such fault code please could you be of any help?
Regards Nigel
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nigel, welcome to Just answer... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The hob is a PBi60 and we have had the appliance 6 years.
Regards Nigel
Thanks for that, E4 error is usually displayed due to low voltage...you can leave it unplugged for few minutes then plug it back and press the - button for few seconds... if this wont reset the error then you will have to replace the control.__________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you ...Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks