Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am old lady who needs help with my neff fan oven E No. B1524nogB/03

Customer Question

i am old lady who needs help with my neff fan oven E No. B1524nogB/03 - when my food iis in the oven baking on a high temparature - while baking the oven temperture drops and alway to 160C for some reason
sometimes the the oven temperture is fine when it is on timer.
also i have a neff hob which is 10 years old but i need ignition part because i use a match stick to swith on. what neff code to order?
thanking you in advace
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ just checking the specifications now, in the meantime could you give me the model number of the hob if available, perhaps you will need a friend to get under the hob and read the E Nr off the underside.