Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Miele oven H383BP Catalyser Heat Sensor faulty - Fault F 17

Miele oven H383BP
Catalyser Heat Sensor faulty - Fault F 17 comes up.
Can I buy the spare part and replace myself.
Thanks for prompt answer.
John Boudry
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I have no doubt that you will be able to replace it yourself John, the problem is where you will get the sensor from unless its directly from Miele. I have checked the largest supplier of Miele parts outside of Miele themselves and they have no stock of your part and only five parts listed for the whole oven ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will you give me the part number and briefly explain how to replace it?

I will try and get it for you John, the problem is Miele are terrible at supplying technical information for their products. User manuals are good but service manuals are no not available to even those in the trade unless you work for them. You will have to leave it with me and I'll see if I can get both for you ~ Ian

Attached is a link to a handbook for a model in your range together with a link to a UK based company that has the item as a stock item ~~

http://www.electricalsales.co.uk/miele-temperature-sensor-pt1000.html

http://www.rakerappliancerepair.com/NephewClub/Diagnostics/Ranges%20Ovens/Miele/Miele%20Ovens%20H350-373-387.pdf

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks.