Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Black and Decker Model 570 Grass Trimmer-----How do I remove

Black and Decker Model 570 Grass Trimmer-----How do I remove and change the line spool?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Is this the GL570?

Do you not have the instruction leaflet?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not have the leaflet. On the Trimmer, it just reads Black & Decker Model 570 Grass Trimmer Thanks Rob -- Napoleon

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

If you look at page 6 of the manual it explains how to change the trimmer line

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob