Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Model ZX411-1 Blender is broken. can I replace

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you tell me what is wrong with the blender?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is a hand blender and will not operate. i use it for soups etc and the little blades will not turn

OK in this case I would contact Wahl, there has been a product recall on certain versions of this model where they have overheated, seized (as in your case) or burst into flames. I attach a link which gives you further contact details and where to contact or send the item ~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close down the job whilst letting you ask further questions on a free of charge basis. please don't use the blender again until after you have contacted the manufacturer Wahl ~~ http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/business/tradingstandards/detail.aspx?ref=215443&class=Cons%3BNews%3BSN&date=01/10/2007%2014:43:43

Regards ~ Ian