George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Looking Whirlpool technician that could visit a premises

Looking for a Whirlpool technician that could visit a premises in Brentwood in Essex to look at a washer drier that has gone wrong. User has advised that it has "scorched her bed linen" Machine reference is Whirlpool 1200 Electronic AWG type 22502.
Can anyone assist ??
Regards ,
Peter .
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Can I have the full postcode of the address thatneeds attending to please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
George ,
The appliance is located in Becket House which is an apartment block right in the centre of town in Brentwood in Essex. I'm not sure what the postcode is but could find if absolutely essential.
Regards ,
Peter.
Hi Peter, I have only two engineers on my list that cover that area who do Washer Dryers.. I have included both:

Appliance Engineers Ltd
Chelmsford
Phone: 01245 460500
Mobile: 07504 056104
___________________________________

Appliance Force
Benfleet
Phone: 01268 756276

Please remember to rate the assistance accordingly & if you need further assistance please ask.
Hi Peter, I can see that you have read the information given but have so farnot rated the assistance... Is there anything else that you need?

-----------------------------------------------
Please rate the assistance given to you today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George ,
Thank you for the information.
One of the company's couldn't get a technician to me until the 8th May , the other didn't return my call , which I made shortly after you sent me the contact information. As far as I can see neither company profess to be Whirlpool specialists so not sure if they will be able to sole the problem or I will end of replacing the appliance any way. I suppose that the information you provided me with was of some assistance but not convinced that it was worth £20. I'm sure i could have found someone similar if I had just carried on searching on line.
Regards ,
Peter.
Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I do not have anything to do with the payments that are made and cannot negotiate with customers of JA... If you decide not to pay then I do not get paid for the work that I do on your behalf.

My knowledge and expertise including that of who is listed on our databases as able to work on Whirlpool products is the thing that you are paying for... I could have given you a whole list of engineers, but only two that are listed for Whirlpool washer dryers..

You asked for this assistance and this is what I gave you

regards
George
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair