Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I need an oven lid GasA85TIF3 CUCINA80X50T FINOX F

Customer Question

I need an oven lid for Glem GasA85TIF3 CUCINA80X50T FINOX F GAS
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
0844 9777 888 espares.co.uk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry Plumbpro but your suggestion proved a failure as the spare company could trace the oven but was unable to supply the spare or any suggestion as to where I could get one. I appreciate that you have business charges and expenses so leave it to you to charge appropriate costs to the maximum of 20pounds. Thank you for your effort, ***** *****

Hi,Peter, sorry to hear that ,I should have taken in he time to phone and check. The other company I use , ransomspares.co.uk are closed for the weekend and not open till Tuesday .I will phone Tuesday and check with them . as regards ***** ***** pounds, I have it listed at 13 dollars, around 10 pounds, but that may be just answer commission . i was under the impression that no money was taken unless a positive rating to the answer is given . please let me know if this is not the case

Kind regards Toby [email protected]