Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I fit new retainer clips in tecnik oven? They are the

How do I fit new retainer clips in tecnik oven? They are the round ones.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you give me its full model number please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hb2t15t0

Could I have the full ENr please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is HB2T150/04

OK can you give me the part number of the parts you have been sent so that I can have a look at what we are talking about please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

RE 500K from Ransom spares.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry pressed reply too quickly. .. typo, the part no, is RS50306

OK we overlapped there, I see it is the one I was talking about, right this is what you have to do here, take out the oven and take off the side panels, you will see where the holes for the clips are, you might need help here, push the nuts through the hole from the inside and clip from the back, its fairly straight forward once you have done the first one. Take it steady one at a time and you'll sail home. Take off one side panel at a time do that side refit side panel and move over to the other side, that way you maintain the structural strength of the oven. If you have any further queries come back to me. Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the job on the system but lets you ask further questions on a foc basis. Im around all afternoon if you need further help ~ Ian