Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Siemens Wash & Dry 7/4KG iQ500 The Appliance is located

I have a Siemens Wash & Dry 7/4KG iQ500
The Appliance is located in a utility room near to my infants bedroom and the Buzzer is very loud. Whenever a load is finished, the buzzer sounds and will not stop until you turn it off.
Please tell me how to disable the buzzer or reduce the volume
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Can you post the model number please. It will be on a sticker on the inside of the door and starts E-nr Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Model number is WD14H421GB

http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/productlist/laundry/washer-dryers/WD14H421GB?breadcrumb=washerdryers#/tab-section-technicalspecs

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for that. Ok on this machine you cannot turn the volume off but you can turn it down. To do this its as below. Turn the dial to offThen press and hold the temperature button and turn it 1 click clockwise.Then release the temp button.Now the volume setting will be displayed. Press the finish in button to alter the volume. Once its turned down turn the dial to off and that will store the setting and keep the volume low from there. Try that and that should do the trick. Regards