Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a zanussi ZDT12011FA m daughter put some fairy liquid

Customer Question

I have a zanussi ZDT12011FA m daughter put some fairy liquid in dishwasher to do a wash and it all foamed up and suds came out the door ,I have cleaned it all out and poured clean cold water through it to get rid of suds ,but now the end indicator flashes 3 times and acoustic beeps 3 times ,the anti flood device is on ,it won't work ,can I clear this fault so it works or will it need zanussi engineer ? I would appreciate your help ,thank you Nick
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK how handy are you with handtools? What we have to do is take the appliance out first.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am ok with tools and I can get the washer out , what's next ?

Power & water off first, you then need to get the base or a side panel off and mop up the water in the base which once dried out will reset the flood protection device. Once this is done you need to run a number of pre-wash programs through, as these are only cold programs it wont foam up and you should be able to start using the dishwasher again ~ Ian