George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

A Zanussi Dishwasher was installed when my flat was built ten

A Zanussi Dishwasher was installed when my flat was built ten years ago - sadly I had an engineer out from Domestic & General who said it could not be repaired as all the water had built up in the base of the machine and all the workings had been damaged. I managed to get one second hand and a friend installed it for me. However she did not actually fix it to the top of the insert where the old machine had come from and almost every time I open it the whole machine comes forward.
I asked another friend to look at it and said this is a job for the dish washer people.
Would it be possible to have this problem solved?
***** *****
*****@******.***
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. If you can tell me the PNC number (usually down the side of the door) I can tell you where the fixing points are for your appliance and how to stablize it.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ZDTS101 ?

Hi Marie, That is the model number.. The PNC/Product number of that model should be next to the model number on the label and starts with 911... There are 10 versions of that model
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry ********* 04 ?

The original Zanussi instruction book says ZDT 5052

Sorry Marie... the number is ***** starred out... can you give it to me again but place a # ***** befor the number to allow me to see it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh ok #911639219/04 and on the Zanussi Instruction Book says #ZDT5052

Thanks Marie... One moment please

Hello Marie, thanks for being patient... Your model has two holes above the door for fixing to the worktop

Before screwing these areas to the worktop you will need to adjust the two feet (left and right corners) to adjust the height of the front... If you find that the rear also needs highering, there is a screw that adjusts the rear in the center front of the appliance.

-----------------

Please remember to rate the service given today