Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a neff microwave/oven and i am not sure what my daughter

Customer Question

I have a neff microwave/oven and i am not sure what my daughter pressed but the oven works fine but every time you select a temperature and set time on microwave it goes for 29 secs and stops on all settings. Has she hit a programme timer and is there a way to reset to factory settings?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you give me the full ENr which is located on the rating place, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
C57M70N0GB/03

Attached is the user handbook for your model ~ generally if you switch off the electric to the appliance it will reset, you will then have to reset the clock/timer and you should be good to go. If this doesn't work you have a component failure. ~~ ~~

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I read that in the manual and turned off power at plug and fuse box with no success.

did you reset the clock?