Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a NA-148VG4 washer that is making a "buzzing" noise

Customer Question

I have a NA-148VG4 washer that is making a "buzzing" noise at certain points of the wash cycle. It sounds as though it is trying to do something that is not working properly. Also, the secondary pumping of water to the front of the drum is not functioning...related?
Machine is about 18 months old.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - these are awful appliances to work on firstly, so make sure you are up to the job before you start. I would firstly be looking to see if the filter and recirculating system is working~ this means taking the top off and checking that the pump/its supply pipes are not blocked in any way. Once you have done this come back to me .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This appliance is still under warranty and that is not something I am prepared to do. I was hoping for a pointer to what the issue may be. Suggest we abort and my deposit is returned. Thanks anyway.