George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I bought a Bellings 90E cooker in 2010 and I have had

I bought a Bellings 90E cooker in 2010 and I have had no problems with it until Tuesday, The electrics rings and main oven stopped working ,just leave the grill and small oven working correctly
On Wednesday the electric rins and oven started working again and then stopped after ten minutes approx, just leaving the grill and small oven working ?
The has been no previous damage to the cooker and their has been no problems with the house electrics
Any advice would be great
Paul
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Paul, my name is George..

Firstly,

MAKING SURE THAT THE POWER TO THE APPLIANCE IS DISCONNECTED

I would be inspecting the wiring coming into the cooker from the terminal block on the rear of the cooker and also the links inside the terminal block for loose connections.. Tighten down all screws.

Then come back to me and let me know what you find

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
George
I have inspected the terminal block at the rear of the oven the nuetral outer case of the wire did have some blackening so I stripped the wire and completed a new connection . I did check the wall socket also and that was all in order
When I switched the appliance back on , all electric and main oven not working . The small oven is now not working now , just leaving the grill in operation
Regard
Paul

Is the clock flashing, or has it been set and switched to manual?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank for your help , problem has been repaired
You're welcome Paul