Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Dales. I have a bosch diswasher logixx multi programme.

hello Dales. I have a bosch diswasher logixx multi programme. It stopped at a 38 minute after being set for a full wash. It comes on but nothing is happpening. pls help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ Would you kindly give me the full model number which is laser etched in the top of the stainless inner door liner it will end in /** ie oblique and two numbers. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SGS65LO2GB/17

TYPE:S9VT1B

OK can you cancel the program and start a prewash program ~ once it starts can you advise if it pumps the existing water out of the dishwasher ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It comes on but nothing is happening. There isn't much water in it though. cos it stopped at 38 minutes to go. so it was almost at the end of the cycle.

OK let me explain how it works, you set up the program and start it and the first thing that happens is that the drain pump comes on for about 30 seconds and then it starts to fill. If after you start the appliance the drain pump doesnt come on you have a problem in the pump area. How handy are you with tools?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not handy. But if you tell me what to do i can try or see if i can get someone to help me

OK the first thing that you will need is two torx screwdrivers, one 15 and the other 20.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok and ....

You need to take off the top and then the two side panels, once you have got those off I will take you to the next stage.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you are referring to door of the dishwasher right

No you have to get it out of the enclosure its a built in unit yes? This will entail lowering the feet and unscrewing the top or side screws (depends on version) and withdrawing it from the kitchen unit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its not built in. i have pulled it completely out and disconnected it from the mains. what do i need to do next

OK I attach at the end the link to the illustrated diagram covering this appliance. You need to remove the top, this will have two clips at the back of the top which you depress and gently tap the top backwards, once this is done unscrew the two side right hand side panel and the item you are looking for is listed as item 87. Unscrew or unclip this and check to see if you have any glass,crockery or something else jamming the pump. Once you got this far come back to me.

http://www.boschhome.co.uk/store/spareparts/Freestandingdishwasher/SGS65L02GB/17

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have unscrewed the right hand side panel of the dishwasher but i cannot see any item listed as 87. Also the link you sent me is not showing any illustrated diagram

OK I'll check the link and post it again two seconds ~~
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Freestandingdishwasher/SGS65L02GB/17 go to page 4 on the spare parts diagram and the pump has part number 165261.