Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Delonghi Dolce Gusto EDG 625.. Coffee Machine has stopped

Customer Question

My Delonghi Dolce Gusto EDG 625.B. Coffee Machine has stopped producing coffee.
Fill up the reservoir, set the capacity, put the on button & when @ green push the hot water button.....it makes the right sounds. but no water passes through the capsule, then the machine stops.
It feels like a simple fix, I'm sure it's not - can you give me any clues please.
Many Thanks
Andy Knowles
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I have the same model at home and it is nearly always the same problem. I will give you the link to what to do to unblock the capsule needle, check this out first and follow its instructions as its nearly always this ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TMaJC3hnxE ~~
Come back to me with your results.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for this.

Bit fiddly because it was well gummed up & not that easy to get back together - but all done now.

Thanks Again

Andy

Good to hear would you now kindly rate my information to you using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the job on the system but lets you ask more questions if needed on a free of charge basis. Thanks for the question ~ Ian