Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bosch 1250 Aqutak plus pressure washer and the

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Bosch 1250 Aqutak plus pressure washer and the adjustable high pressure nozzle won't adjust to a fine, high-pressure jet.
The manual says to "clean nozzle", but how is this this done? I've searched on the internet and found nothing.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
How old is your pressure washer?
also has it had a lot of use?
and do you get the same results with any nozzle you try?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Michael. Apologies for not getting back to you yesterday.

After sending this request, I later discovered that Bosch themselves would pickup the pressure FOC and examine it. If there's a problem (as I believe there is with the pressure outlet, as did the assistant I spoke to), they'll alert me as to how much it will cost to rectify, and if not, there will be no charge.

In light of this, would it be possible to request my £16 back?

Kind regards,

ivan

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ivan thats great!
I was going to mention the regulator because if the pressure was poor with different nozzles that would do it;-)
I am glad they will pick it up for you, also I will mention this to customer service with your concerns.
Please rate my service kindly before you close and best wish Ivan, have a great weekend as well!
Tech Michael, no additional cost to rate ;-)