Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a fagor induction black with beveled glass 4

Customer Question

I have a fagor induction black with beveled glass 4 Zoe's plus large hob zone on right hand side this is no more than 2 yrs old but it has a crack on the corner and am seeking a replacement. I had a letter from fagor saying that they had gone into liquidation and that the warranty was not valid. Could you advise how to replace this it measures 36" x 20" deep
Vivienne
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you get me the model number please, as you say Fagor has gone into liquidation but I may be able to source parts for you.