George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

AEG combination microwave MCC3880 E-m. Function control is

AEG combination microwave MCC3880 E-m. Function control is showing "demo", but none of the functions are working. This is a replacement board done by an aeg approved engineer 18 months ago. Is there any way this shouldn't work after a short time and is there some function we can perform in order to get the microwave working again. Has it gone into some kind d of default? Your help would be appreciatedk
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you please tell me the full product code of the appliance that starts #947640XXXXX

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####/p>
Following that number there are two more numbers; can you tell me what they are please

/00
/01
/02
/03
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There doesn't appear to be any further numbers. I have taken the number off the door frame.further info I type - BT FI, the product as senta d ser no.04300381. The rest of the information is the power, wattage etc..

Ok David, it may take some time to get the information for you as it is not listed in the service manual as a feature of this appliance.. but bare with me.. I shall come back to you with the answer when I have investigated this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok George, look forward to hearing from you. To let you know, each function does light up but does not carry out the instruction. The turntable is working g and the automatic light comes on.

.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George, the website says you are waiting for us, is that correct, we were assuming that you were looking further into our problem. Is that correct? Have noted that the fee of £20 has been taken.

Yes, I am looking into it David.. The system is set to notify you when I have replied... The above dot in the chat field was to enable me to carry on working..

Please don't respond to this chat.. I will come back to you with some more information once I have received it.

regards
George
Hi David,

I have your answer for you..

However, I need to be available at the same time as you to give it to you. Can you let me know when you are around to pass this to you, preferably in the late afternoon or evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you George, about 5ish would be good, if it suits you or later? No reply received as yet.

Hi David, are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry George, missed you but we are here now

Are you ready then... you need to download this within 2 mins?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes we are here

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Did you get it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, can you email us?

That's why I asked if you are ready.. As soon as I post the link, you need to go get it by clicking on the link and downloading it... Then save it to your computer.

I can re-post it for you... but we can't use email sorry

MCC3880E-m_947640682_dEMo

Click on the three dots in the right lower corner then download

Have you got it now David?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes George, you are a star and sorry for the delay, no 3 dots on lower right hand corner bt managed it in the end and have ticked your rating, brilliant - thank you.

Keep that info for the next time David..

regards
George