Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Bosch speed tuning kit fitted to my haibike it as

I have a Bosch speed tuning kit fitted to my haibike it as been working well then its suddenly stopped any idea whats gone wrong
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the make and model # ***** the speed unit?
also is there any sign of life from the unit?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the drive unit on the bike is a bosch article number 2500275007031

power 350 w. As for the bosch tuning kit I can see no other name or number this unit is fitted to stop cut out happening. Hope this helps you it is e-bike hope you have had some experience as I know they are quite new to the market.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thanks David I have a bit of hands on with these;-)
Is there any sign of life at all from the speed unit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the tuning unit is an extra to bosch motor the idea of it is to stop motor cut out motor on bike is working ok its just not responding to the tuning unit

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi David, I know how it works very well.
I just needed to be sure of what I asked so I can then tell what part needs replacement.
But thank you for the explanation;-)
In this case I suspect the motor itself or if it has a thermal fuse attached to one of its leads. This may be internal to the motor as some of these came that way.
Its a motor that is more than likely what has failed.
But first it would be good to check the thermal auto resetable fuse.
On these the problem is that the speed controller is sending the voltage but the motor cant respond.
If you need help locating a new motor for this, if it is still available I will help you there as well.
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost until this problem is solved.
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you and have a nice Sunday David.
Please rate kindly at this time, then you can reply to me at anytime;-)
Tech Michael