Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Liebherr upright freezer model GN 2866 Frost free. How do I

Liebherr upright freezer model GN 2866 Frost free. How do I gain access to frost free unit at top of freezer I need to replace the fan unit.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - just digging the illustrated diagram out ~~

~~ leave it with me I am just getting it sent over from Liebherr.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ian.

Still no answer to my question re freezer, please can I have this asap.

Thank You.

Derek Tyler.

I have the technical information that you require, you appliance was a bit older that expected. If you ping me on here when you are around I will forward the technical details you require ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please can you let me have the technical details you have for me. what do you mean" if you ping me" you will forward the details?.

Please just E mail them to me asap.

Thanks Derek.

Can you send me your email address Derek but remove the @ and in its place put (at) as the system will block out your address if you us @ ~~ once received I will forward you the technical information required ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

derektyleratbtopenworld.com

Morning Derek,

You should have received the service manual together with a couple of illustrations covering this repair. Would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this lets me shut down the job on the system whilst allowing you to ask further questions on a foc basis. Many thanks ~ Ian