Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I am trying to find out when our Cannon Double Oven SI Mk 2

I am trying to find out when our Cannon Double Oven SI Mk 2 gas cooker was made. The G.C. number is ***** 132 78 and serial number is ***** 2 6199. This is for possible insurance purposes - I don't want to insure it just because the sales person is keen to do so only to be told later that no parts are available (ignition system for instance) and they now consider it too old. I suspect we bought it before 2000.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Going of the serail number you posted the oven was made in Oct 1995

So im afraid you will find a lot of the parts on this will be obsolete now. My data base doesnt show all the obsolete parts untill i try and order them but base on the year it was made quite a few of the parts will now be obsolete.

Hope this helps you. But if you need anymore info just get back to me.