George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I bought a vacuum cleaner in France. How can I get instrucions

I bought a vacuum cleaner in France. How can I get instrucions for models sold in France?
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the make and model please... This will be on a label behind ur under the vacuum

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't have the model with me but I have the invoice which says Bosch BGL8SIL59D-GL80 IN'GENIUS

Let me look for you... Please wait
Click on the link below to download the manual for the BGL8SIL59D in both English and French

BGL8SIL59D User Manual

Please remember to rate the assistance I have given you today