George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Michael , I have a brand new hot point Aquarius 8640 washer

Customer Question

Hi Michael ,
I have a brand new hot point Aquarius 8640 washer dryer . It keeps failing up with water mid cycle then stops . All four bot***** *****ghts flashing ?
Sean
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you give me the full model code.. You will find this both on the inside of the door and on the rear of the appliance.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The model m
Name on the front is WDAL 8640 Aquarius
Inside the door it says WDAL 8640p uk

Hi Sean,

The normal action if the indicator lights on the console are flashing rapidly, is to switch off the machine and unplug it, wait for approximately at least 1 minute and then switch it back on again

Do not remove or adjust any parts on the appliance as this will invalidate your warranty

If the problem persists contact the Hotpoint Technical Assistance Service on #08448-224-224.

Please remember to rate the assistance given to you today