Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a counter top Matsui dishwasher some times the water

Customer Question

I have a counter top Matsui dishwasher some times the water filler period at the begining of a hot wash does not swich off and the water leaks out can you tell me what I need to do ......otherwise the dish washer works perfectly this is the 2nd one I have owned
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you give me the model number please, as you will be aware, Matsui is just a Currys own brandname so I need to establish who made if for them first.