George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Reverse of door to freezer uiaa 12f ser /no###-##-####How difficult

Reverse of door to freezer uiaa 12f ser /no###-##-####How difficult is the task how long should it take are there any known instruction
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello John, my name is George..

Can you please tell me which side you want the hinges on.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear ***** thanks for your response I wish to move hinges from right to left. By the time shown on your response you appear to be in USA regards john

No John, I am here in the UK as you are..

So, you say you want to have the hinges on the left instead of the right.. To do this you'll need the upper left hinge.. It takes arount 15 - 20 mins to do.

The part number for the required hinge is C00081644 and this is available at the following link for just under £14.

Indesit Fridge Freezer Upper Hinge Left Hand

!! -- If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount -- !!

Once you have rated the assistance already given, and you let me know you are ready, I will send you another link with a diagram of how to do it... (The diagram will need downloading within 2 mins of me posting the link)

kind regards
George

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dear ***** the part has been ordered I now ready your instructions on how to d to do the reverse door procedure regards john

I am here now.. tell me when you are ready to download

John, You have 2 minutes to download the information... If you have a problem downloading or don't download in time, just let me know and I will repost a new link

Door Reversal Instructions

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

George I dont know if I got it all I am not very wise on Computers being a OAP is there any chance you could simply send it to my email address *****@******.*** please. Glad to know you are a Brit I live on the edge of Southampton Regards John

Sent as requested John.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

George many thanks your report was just what I want Kind Regards John

You are very welcome John

regards
George