Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a GE REFRIGERATOR AND IT GIVING ME SOME PROBLEM WHAT

Customer Question

I have a GE REFRIGERATOR AND IT GIVING ME SOME PROBLEM WHAT IT DOING IS COMPRESSOR CUTING IN AND OUT ALL THE TIME AND CONDENSER FAN STAYING ON WHEN COMPRESSON CUT OUT I CLEAN CONDENSER BUT IT STILL CUTING IN AND OUT ALL THE TIME WHAT I MUST DO NOW
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ can you let me have the model number please, when you say that it is cutting in and out, what is the timescale between cutting in and cutting out? Is the appliance cooling the product or is it warm within?