Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Hotpoint Aqualtis AQC9 BF7 dryer. It was working

I have a Hotpoint Aqualtis AQC9 BF7 dryer. It was working fine. I cleaned the condenser unit but since then it switches on and heats up but the drum does not turn. Is there something I can do to resolve this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ firstly take the top off and check if the belt is still intact, then come back to me with your results.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot get the top off, I am just going to get someone to come and look at it
OK would you therefore rate the service given to you today to allow me to shut down the job on the system, if you then subsequently want to ask further question you will be able to do so without further charge ~ thank you for using JustAnswer and have a nice day ~ Ian