Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hey mate I have a neff c766 and it is not dispensing any coffee

Customer Question

Hey mate I have a neff c766 and it is not dispensing any coffee out of the nozzles I have removed the inner coffe press and cleaned it but still no luck it seems to be clogged in the nozzles or tubes from dispenser
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer. I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today. Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you. How old is your coffee maker and have you run a descaling operation recently? Thank you Tech Michael