George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a built in De Dietrich larder fridge. The LCD display

I have a built in De Dietrich larder fridge. The LCD display is glowing orange rather than white, and the alarm sounds after a few minutes when the machine is first switched on. You can silence the alarm but it starts up again after a few minutes. Silencing it again solves the issue and the fridge cools down to the required temperature.
Simple question - what is the fault? The orange colour / alarm is clearly indicating the problem but the manual / internet doesn't give any clues!!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you give me the full model number of the appliance please... This can normally be found on a label on the interior of the fridge.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi - I am away from the fridge (!) - my files shows it to be a DRS63JE model. That's all I have.

Feel free to call me if it saves time 07973 62 44 90

Gus

Can you tell me if there are any symbols showing when the allarm is sounding and the display is orange?
Hi Gus, nice speaking to you today...

Please remember to rate the assistance given to you this afternoon.

regards
George