Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My fridge is a Beko fsb720ffs and the E6 fault in on..It seems

Customer Question

My fridge is a Beko fsb720ffs and the E6 fault in on..It seems to me that when the freezer gets to near correct temp a fast clicking sound comes from the control board as if trying to switch something on .Otherwise temps in both parts of the fridge/freezer seem to be ok for the moment. The book says that E6 relates to the "motorized baffle switch".I had this problum a few weeks ago and left it till the fridge stopped working altogether.
I replaced the control board and all seemed to go ok for about two weeks until yesterday when E6 started again and the buzzing sound started up again.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

When you got this error the E6 did the fridge start to warm up?

Have you checked the motorized baffle?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries ~ the item that you require is part number(###) ###-####motorized baffle, the pcb is sensing that there is a problem with its operation and indicating an E6 error. It comes as a complete assembly including the mentioned sensor.