Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I'velost the sound on my lg tv, please advise

i'velost the sound on my lg tv, please advise
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the full model #?
Also how old is your TV?
And do you have external speakers on this TV?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

akb7375728

i got the tv in september 2014

no externalspeakers

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you is sound missing on all inputs, TV, DVD etc?
Please try this.
Unplug your TV from the wall (power), then press and hold the power button on the set(not the remote) for 20 full seconds and then release it.
Next wait 20 full minutes then plug your TV back in and see if the sound had returned?
Also when you work the sound buttons on the TV does the volume control appear on screen?
If this works please rate kindly but if not please do not rate my service yet but simply reply to me for additional advice;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still have no sound,after following your advice

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for trying that.
This is an audio component failure unfortunately.
And will need technical service to repair.
My best advice to you on this TV is to call LS's warranty department on this as your TV is still fully covered for this problem;-)
The # ***** be in the user manual and with the warranty card.
But if you cant locate that readily here is a # ***** get you started: (###) ###-####
OR (###) ###-####
I will stick with you in case you need me further, you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)