George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a beko f/f with the compressor model tee(turk) mts200mt

Customer Question

hi I have a beko f/f with the compressor model tee(turk) mts200mt I need to know the cubic capacity of this compressor so I can fit a different compressor to it I am a qualified service enginner
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

What is the model of the actual F/F.. Then I can instruct you as to what compressor should be on there, and therefore possibly the capacity thereof too.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the f/f is a beko American style gnev321apx the serial 13-107745-11 the compressor is a tee mts200mx

What are you after?

Compressor size
Refrigerant quantity
?
?
?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want the compressor size in cc -if I cannot get that model compressor I will get another make and fit

Ok Frank, I will get you the information when I am back in work tomorrow.
Hi Frank, the answer to your query is different to what you have requested... The system is an R600a system. This means that usual working specifications will work in HP rather than CC.

The replacement type of compressor you need to use to replace the old compressor is a 1/4 HP R600a compressor.

Any compressor of that specification would be a good replacement depending suitable wiring and physical size.

I can give you the part number for the listed replacement of the old model if you wish.. and tell you where to buy it.

Just rate the assistance so far with a positive rating and I shall publish both the part number, and the place where you can purchase it. It is available both Retail & Trade.

The original compressor should be a MTS200MT PN#(###) ###-####- Available here http://www.partmaster.co.uk/compressor-5223510131/product.pl?pid=2979250

There has been a replacement issued NTU200MT PN#(###) ###-####- Available here http://www.partmaster.co.uk/compressor/product.pl?pid=4699637&query=5236505231

But if you have, or know someone with a Connect Distribution account then both of them are available at Trade Price with very large discounts from them, under those part numbers