Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Electrolux aquality ew 1000 How do I align the program dail

Customer Question

Electrolux aquality ew 1000
How do I align the program dail nob with the program dail cycles?
I am currently turning the dail but because the program dail cycles is misaligned for pressing cycle, for example d, I don't get the correct cycle assigned to d
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ the program dial is fitted with a locating slot to ensure that it can only fit one way, take of the indicator dial fit it correctly and you should be good to go.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Maybe I am not clear. On the outside of the program dail, is the letters to identify the cycles. I have taken it of but no line up indicated. I can forward a photo

If you have a look at the timer shaft you will see four slides ~ one of the four is smaller than the other three, this allows the indicator dial to be aligned correctly on this shaft.