George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Mcculloch M125-97 lawn tractor has no power, won't start.

Customer Question

mcculloch M125-97 lawn tractor has no power, won't start. No click from starter, it was fine 10 days ago ... Can u jump them?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is George..

Sorry, this does not have a manual gearbox and therefore can not be bump-started.

Try using jump leads .. The battery may be drained

Here is a link to the Operating Manuals depending on your product code

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was the fuse when I finally found it!

At least you got it up and running..Keep hold of that manual for future use with other issues. That troubleshooting guide in the rear will serve you well.

Regarding bad starting: remember, if you ever have another motorised vehicle that is automatic transmission, just remember that you can not bump start them, as you risk breaking the transmission Please remember to leave a rating for assistance given.