Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We manufacture biomass boilers, although we get most of the

We manufacture biomass boilers, although we get most of the particulates out of the emissions we need to also get the fine particulates
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
You are on the right track.
What you can do is run a fan with a filter like even a HEPA and pull the air through the system. A strong fan will do this.
Or you could do what I would.
I create a vacuum with a vacuum pump then slowly release the vacuum as you pull the air through the system. That will ensure even the fine particulates exit the system.
If you will provide a more detailed description of what parts need to be anti contaminated I can help further and even exactly what you should use you this.
I will stick with you in case you need me further, you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Tech Michael