Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

One of the burners on my de deitrich induction hob is failing

Customer Question

one of the burners on my de deitrich induction hob is failing to stay on with a large pan.It seems to be happy with a small heavy pan. but with the frying pan it has started to switch itself off.it has always been ok before.It is a two burner hop and the smaller burner is absolutely fine. Any ideas please? It flashes as it would if the pan was the wrong type (which it isn't)
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you give me the full model number please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not know where to find the model number though it does have 9174K in very small print on the plate

The model number is ***** a plate/sticker under the hob unit ~ as you will be aware DeDeitrich has ceased trading so this information is critical to getting you the correct information ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It isn't possible for me to see underneath as it is sealed in. I wouldn't be able to lift it out. I think I had better cancel this query and bring someone local in to look at it.

.