Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Electrolux fridge. The cleaner cleaned it yesterday

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux fridge. The cleaner cleaned it yesterday and must of pressed something. IT keeps beeping as if the door is open. I turn it off and on and it is fine for a few minutes but starts beeping soon after.
The temperature display is turning red and there is a little square flasking in the bottom left corner of the display.
Can you tell me what to do?
Fiona Hartley
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Fiona, my name is George..

Can you look on the inside of the fridge and tell me the product code from the label please.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi George,

Unfortunately I have left for work so won't be able to do this unti I get home this evening.

Best regards

Fiona

That is fine Fiona.. Just let me know when you are ready

regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi George

Our fridge is fully integrated. I have opened it but can't find the product number.

Just to let you know that the fridge is cool but the beeping noise is still going.

Fiona

Hi Fiona, the label should be somewhere near, if not behind, the salad bowl