George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Tricity Bendix cooker is 14 years old and has been good

My Tricity Bendix cooker is 14 years old and has been good from the start
The housing/cabinet is looking sad and over the years my husband has covered up the dings with appropriate white paint
I know the cooker needs replacing which is a pity as the main oven, small oven and grill
work perfectly
It would be great if I could order the same model again can you help please
regards ***** ***** Edinburgh
Model No. SB 431W
Serial Number
05100019 Date of purchase 2001
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sheila, my name is George..

Unfortunately you can not get the SB 431 any longer and the Tricity Bendix brand is no longer... Tricity Bendix is now part of the Electrolux Group.

The closest match with Electrolux to the old coooker you are so fond of is the EKC4461AEW and with this model you will loose the back panel from the style of your old cooker

Please rate the assistance given & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.