Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a GN1100 hot water tap. fitted 8 weeks.no problem untill

i have a GN1100 hot water tap. fitted 8 weeks.no problem untill yesterday .now continually dripping and running .can you help please.?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ OK in this particular case I would go back to the company that supplied the item and get them back to resolve the problem otherwise you will end up invalidating your warranty on what is a high value product. Its never a good idea to put yourself in a situation where they might have an excuse to refuse to honour the guarantee. If you are happy with this I will contact customer care and get them to give you a refund.