Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an old BEKO fridge Freezer, and need a model number

Customer Question

I have an old BEKO fridge Freezer, and need a model number to order a lower shelf for the door. I have the serial number and only some of the model number, detailed below.
Serial no:(###) ###-####
Model Number CBS 4646....?
the rest of the model number has worn away.
Please can you help??
Many Thanks
Alison
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries _ just checking things for you - I have been through the 480 appliances listed an non start CBS4646 have you got the product code which will start with a 6, 7 or K

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have no more info on this, does that mean no - one can help??

Alison

OK on Bekos there is usually another label on the back of the fridge freezer, this will give you all the details if it hasn't been removed ~ also the part quite often has the part number on it too, if you still have the part and can give me further details perhaps we can reverse the procedure and find the model this way ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok here's what's on the back. (###) ###-####
B775
6/6/2001
LXIINAEM
VAE0520023280627
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
B775
6/6/2001
LXIINAEM
VAE0520023280627
Underneath the part I can only see some of the numbers ending in: (###) ###-####
Is that any help....
Alison

OK leave it with me trying to locate it on the Beko engineers website which is a nightmare to navigate ~ I have looked on the Hungarian, French, Polish, Turkish and lastly the Dutch distributors of Beko parts and whilst they list the part(###) ###-####Bottle shelf it indicates that this shelf is no longer available. You could try suppliers if you so wish, the part number is ***** although I cant trace it back to a model. I found a guy who had one on Ebay but whether he still has it I don't know but I have sent him a message asking him to contact me.

- Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any luck ??
Alison

OK I have had no response from the guy on Ebay, but he may not log in every day, other than that I think unless we are very lucky and fall across one by accident you have little chance of finding a replacement ~ I have posted a request on my trade organisation asking if anyone has one so we will just have to hope we get lucky ~ Ian