Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We are looking at a winterhalter STR110 commercial dishwasher

Customer Question

We are looking at a winterhalter STR110 commercial dishwasher and need parameters to set up rinse and wash tank displays, can you help?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ attached in the link below is the link to the installation and service manual for this model, it includes how to set up the controls and dosing operation ~~ http://winterhalter-bg.com/assets/files/5807/betriebsanleitung_str_en_02.pdf ~~ Would you know kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, this lets me close the job down on the system whilst allowing you to ask further questions on a free of charge basis.