Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Cannon range cooker 10452g. Have removed lower left side main

Cannon range cooker 10452g. Have removed lower left side main oven door hinge in error when removing oven door for cleaning. How do I reattach hinge?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I cannot find your actual model listed but this is the normal way that you have to do it. There is a plate inside the frame of the oven that the hinge screws thread into. If you are lucky you can sometimes can get at it from below, if not you have to remove the side panel which will then give you access to this plate, you can put the door back on with help from someone and then refit the side panel. Its a pain of a job ~ Ian