George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Ok, non-Bosch engineer came to fix F43 fault on my Bosch Logixx 8 WAS32466GB/10. he fitte

Customer Question

ok, non-Bosch engineer came to fix F43 fault on my Bosch Logixx 8 WAS32466GB/10. he fitted new brushes to the motor (old really worn down) but the F43 is still on screen and he didn't know how to get rid of it. I've been told by Bosch that only their computer attached to my wmc will re-set the machine. Do you know about this? I need to know if you can help me get the machine working. I am willing to pay you if the machine is made to work but don't really want to pay if you just tell me what Bosch already said, ie they need to come out - which will cost about £150!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Try this Reset

The file will be there for only 3 minutes so be quick and print it off

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
How did you get on Cat?